"Our work with Stone Canyon Productions began five years ago when they started producing videos for our small national wildlife advocacy organization. What was most remarkable about these films was the fact that people were finally able to see what we did in the field. Paul's expertise and passion has had a dramatic effect on our organization. His work gave us the ability to reach hundreds of thousands of people who otherwise would never have heard of us. Because of Paul, our work has been recognized worldwide and subsequently our organization has grown. I cannot recommend Paul and Stone Canyon Productions enough."
Predator Defense is a non profit wildlife advocacy organization that is based in Eugene, Oregon. Because of their small size, reaching a large audience beyond their membership base has always been a challenge.
Our work together has resulted in the following outcomes:
- Increase in membership
- 17 YouTube videos with over 237,312 views
- 2 feature interviews with CNN Headline News
- Feature TV interview on Inside Edition
- Numerous radio interviews
- Congressional screening on Capital Hill
- Numerous quotes in newspaper articles
- Promotion of our videos by other wildlife organizations
- Increased engagement on Facebook
- Elevated status as an opinion leader
- Our latest documentary film, “EXPOSED” has garnered prestigious awards from two film festivals and a glowing testimonial from Dr. Jane Goodall.
- A Pending interview with CBS Nightly News
- Numerous screenings of EXPOSED around the country
Visit predatordefense.org to see our work in action.